The Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC) is a not-for-profit national centre of expertise for the digital economy. Through trusted research, innovative talent solutions, and practical policy advice, ICTC fosters innovative and globally competitive Canadian industries empowered by a talented and diverse digital workforce.
Our mission is to: Strengthen Canada’s digital advantage in a global economy
Our vision is to: Foster an innovative and globally competitive Canadian industries empowered by a talented and diverse digital workforce
- Globally competitive and inclusive digital economy
- Innovative and entrepreneurial society and economy
- Trusted and secure economy
- A large network of industry, educational institutions, and policy makers representing the digital economy in Canada.
- An independent and neutral policy advisor to business and governments across Canada.
- An authoritative source of technology, economic, and labour market research.
- A leader in innovative talent strategies and solutions for the digital economy.