The GO Talent program brings together employers with IEPs who are within months of arriving in Canada. For employers hiring ICT talent, this program will provide many benefits including helping to build and sustain a diverse and inclusive workforce, which will potentially lead to enhanced innovation and an ability to compete in the global economy.
Benefits to Employers
- Increased access to recruit qualified candidates before they arrive
- Reduce the amount of time spent on screening potential applicants
- Decrease the barriers and complexity with hiring international talent
- Facilitate virtual interviews with tools and resources
- Support talent recruitment strategies and future resource planning
- Gain an edge in the race for talent
Quality talent is available at your doorstep; focus on diverse talent today and join this important program to assist you with enabling your recruitment strategy and addressing your skills challenges. Register today! or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The GO Talent program is looking for IEPs who are in the final stages of coming to Canada as permanent residents and have an educational and professional background in technology.
Benefits to IEPs
- Access to skills development services including a labour market orientation
- One on one resume and cover letter review and editing with a GO Talent team member to ensure job market readiness.
- Access to job opportunities and ability to apply and interview for these positions before arriving in Canada.
- Potential to secure employment before arrival.
- Preparation for success in the Canadian workforce while still abroad
For IEPs interested in the program, please complete and send both the GO Talent application form (link here) and your resume to Fairlane Inso at email@example.com
- Get Connected: Employers & Global Talent January 20, 2017
- Nova Scotia needs technology talent with newcomers positioned as key to addressing labour market demands December 8, 2016
- Cybersecurity talent shortage on the radar of government, business November 2, 2016
- Is your organization looking for an information and communications technology talent? ICTC can help. June 3, 2016
- CANADA’S FIRST NATIONAL DIGITAL TALENT STRATEGY PAVES THE WAY FORWARD FOR AN INNOVATIVE AND GLOBALLY COMPETITIVE ECONOMY March 10, 2016
We would like to thank our dedicated National Advisory Committee for assisting us in achieving our goal of increasing the integration of IEPs and improving diversity and inclusion in Canada’s ICT sector.