Join the ICTC Community. Expand your reach.
In a global, digital marketplace, Canadian enterprises need access to new national and international markets as well as business intelligence to succeed. To respond to industry demand for greater connectivity, visibility, and useful tools, ICTC is pleased to introduce the new ICTC Community.
Are you seeking to heighten your company’s visibility and expand your business opportunities?
Every year, ICTC’s research, events and publications help shape conversations about the future of our innovation economy. Small and medium-size organizations use ICTC’s tools to hire, train, and retain the talent they need to ensure their continued business success.
Connect your company to the key discussions, open doors to industry leaders; showcase your successes to professionals and HR acquisition organisations to ensure access to the best talent resources.
ICTC’s 7,000+ strong network, research capabilities, industry-recognized standards, proven talent programs and tools, and focused policy development are having an impact on Canada’s digital innovation economy.
ICTC COMMUNITY Benefits:
þ Exclusive visibility: Profile your company in ICTC’s communication channels that reach executives and policymakers. Highlight your company’s contribution to important national issues and showcase your company’s successes:
- Amplify your social media efforts via ICTC’s LinkedIn and Twitter accounts
- Feature your case studies and press releases in ICTC’s Strengthening Canada’s Digital Advantage, a quarterly publication developed by ICTC analysts to connect the dots of Canada’s digital economy.
þ Save with discounts on..
- ICTC and industry-leading events and conferences (Canadian Telecom Summit, GTEC, Global Mining IT & Communication Summit, etc.)
- ICTC’s cutting edge HR tools, including the HR portal and competency profiles.
The ICTC COMMUNITY package is available at only $895.
Interested in joining ICTC as a member?
Learn more about this opportunity contact:
ICTC Stakeholder Relations Lead
613-237-8551, ext. 131
* Product and service offerings (including terms describing those) are subject to change.