Is your organization looking to hire information and communication technology talent, but the budget is tight? ICTC can help
The “ICTC-Ontario CareerConnect ” project provides qualified Ontario based employers with a wage subsidy to help offset the cost of hiring post-secondary graduates. Young graduates bring new skills and fresh perspectives to your company – In return you will be providing them with valuable industry experience and potentially full time employment.
Through This highly successful project a wide range of employers across Canada with exceptional young talent to help them advance their business objectives and staff key positions.
ICTC Makes It Simple. Who qualifies?
Canadian companies that are:
- in high-demand sectors;
- offering a full-time ICT job for a minimum length of three months; and,
- Potentially looking to hire the employee, in a full-time position, after the program is complete.
Post-Secondary graduates that are:
- between the ages 15 to 30 (inclusive) at the time of intake/selection;
- currently unemployed or underemployed;
- seeking ICT work experience; and,
- not currently receiving Employment Insurance benefits.
All current funds have been allocated.
Sign up for our newsletter to get first notice on Career Connect updates.
For other programs to support recruitment, retention or integration of talent, contact email@example.com.