Did you know?
Canada is facing a supply shortage of ICT workers. We estimate that an additional 182,000 core ICT positions will need to be filled in Canada by 2019, yet all of our research points to increasing attraction and retention challenges as well as a lack of job seekers with the “right” skills. Equipping our workforce (ICT and non-ICT) with these relevant digital competencies will yield the highest impact on productivity and innovation across all sectors of the economy.
The Global Talent Connections program brings together employers with IEPs who are within months of arriving in Canada. For employers hiring ICT and non-ICT talent, this program will provide many benefits including helping to build and sustain a diverse and inclusive workforce, which will potentially lead to enhanced innovation and an ability to compete in the global economy.
This program will help employers effectively recruit and meet their talent needs by:
- Providing access to recruit qualified candidates before they arrive
- Reducing the amount of time spent on screening potential applicants
- Reducing barriers and complexity with hiring international talent
- Facilitating virtual interviews with tools and resources
- Supporting talent recruitment strategies and future resource planning
- Giving an edge in the race for talent
Why register today? ICTC has a pool of candidates arriving in the next 6 months.
Quality talent is available at your doorstep; focus on diverse talent today and join this important program to assist you with enabling your recruitment strategy and addressing your skills challenges.