ICTC is the trusted source for evidence-based policy advice, forward looking research, and creative capacity building programs for the digital economy.
The Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC) is a not-for-profit national centre of expertise for the digital economy.
Our mission is to:
Strengthen Canada’s digital advantage in a global economy
Our vision is to:
Foster globally competitive Canadian industries and a prosperous society empowered by innovative digital solutions.
See how we are bringing together Industry, Education, & Policy makers to advance the digital economy in Canada
- Globally competitive and inclusive digital economy
- Innovative and entrepreneurial society and economy
- Trusted and secure economy
ICTC is ..
- A team of 70 highly qualified professionals across Canada.
- A provider of over 25 tools, programs and initiatives to support students, schools, job seekers, businesses coast to coast.
- An independent and neutral source for hundreds of publications and studies on the Canadian digital economy.
- An authoritative source of technology, economic, and labour market research.
- A leader in capacity building programs and solutions for the digital economy with the reach of 27,000 students & workers, and over 1,150 ICT businesses in 2018.
ICTC Executive Team
Our Board of Directors
- Dr. Thomas P. Keenan, FCIPS, I.S.P., ITCP
Professor, Faculty of Environmental Design, University of Calgary (Chair)
- Andrew Wishart
Partner, Consulting Technology – Deloitte (Vice-Chair)
- Trekker Armstrong
FCIPS, I.S.P. (ret.), ITCP (Treasurer)
- Faye West, F.
West Consulting (Secretary)
- Gary Davenport
Past President – CIO Association of Canada
- Hana Pika
CIO, VP of Information Technology – University of Ottawa Heart Institute
- Jack Noppé
- Jamie Darch
Principal, Jamie Darch & Associates (Honourary Director)
- John Weigelt
National Technology Officer – Microsoft Canada (Honourary Director)
- Keith A. Sinclair
President & CEO – Harris Leadership Strategies
- Neil Knudsen
President – Meridian Networks
- Pina Marra
Strategic Advisor to the Chief Treasurer at Desjardins Group
Working at ICTC
Please send all resume and cover letters to hr[@]ictc-ctic.ca
Senior Project Coordinator
Description: The Senior Project Coordinator works across the organization to ensure the successful management, implementation and tracking of organizational priorities and projects.
Bi-lingual Program Administrator
Description: The Bi-lingual Program Administrator supports the day to day administration and coordination of the various projects and activities that ICTC undertakes. This role requires initiative with the ability to conduct outbound and inbound communication in both official languages in support of organizational goals.
Financial Assistant / Coordinator
Description: This role is responsible to prepare purchase orders, assist in processing accounts payable & accounts receivable, and prepares budget reconciliations and other financial records as required. Provides administrative support to ICTC and its projects as needed.