ICTC is the trusted source for evidence-based policy advice, forward looking research, and creative capacity building programs for the digital economy.
The Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC) is a not-for-profit national centre of expertise for the digital economy.
Our mission is to:
Strengthen Canada’s digital advantage in a global economy
Our vision is to:
Foster globally competitive Canadian industries and a prosperous society empowered by innovative digital solutions.
See how we are bringing together Industry, Education, & Policy makers to advance the digital economy in Canada
- Globally competitive and inclusive digital economy
- Innovative and entrepreneurial society and economy
- Trusted and secure economy
ICTC is ..
- A large network of industry, educational institutions, and policy makers representing the digital economy in Canada.
- An independent and neutral policy advisor to business and governments across Canada.
- An authoritative source of technology, economic, and labour market research.
- A leader in capacity building programs and solutions for the digital economy.
- A creative and responsive team.
ICTC Executive Team
- Dr. Thomas P. Keenan, FCIPS, I.S.P., ITCP
Professor, Faculty of Environmental Design, University of Calgary (Chair)
- Jamie Darch
Principal, Jamie Darch & Associates (Vice-Chair)
- Trekker Armstrong, FCIPS, I.S.P. (ret.), ITCP (Treasurer)
- Marc Lijour
Co-founder at ColliderX, and Head of Solutions at ConsenSys (Secretary)
- Faye West, F.
West Consulting (Past Chair)
- Gary Davenport
Past President – CIO Association of Canada
- Keith A. Sinclair
President & CEO – Harris Leadership Strategies
- John Weigelt
National Technology Officer – Microsoft Canada
- Neil Knudsen
President – Meridian Networks
- Andrew Wishart
Partner, Consulting Technology – Deloitte
- Jack Noppé
Chief Product Officer – Intelex
- Hana Pika
CIO, VP of Information Technology – University of Ottawa Heart Institute