ICTC is the trusted source for evidence-based policy advice, forward looking research, and creative capacity building programs for the digital economy.
The Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC) is a not-for-profit national centre of expertise for the digital economy.
Our mission is to:
Strengthen Canada’s digital advantage in a global economy
Our vision is to:
Foster globally competitive Canadian industries and a prosperous society empowered by innovative digital solutions.
See how we are bringing together Industry, Education, & Policy makers to advance the digital economy in Canada
- Globally competitive and inclusive digital economy
- Innovative and entrepreneurial society and economy
- Trusted and secure economy
ICTC is ..
- A large network of industry, educational institutions, and policy makers representing the digital economy in Canada.
- An independent and neutral policy advisor to business and governments across Canada.
- An authoritative source of technology, economic, and labour market research.
- A leader in capacity building programs and solutions for the digital economy.
- A creative and responsive team.
ICTC Executive Team
- Dr. Thomas P. Keenan, FCIPS, I.S.P., ITCP
Professor, Faculty of Environmental Design, University of Calgary (Chair)
- Jamie Darch
Principal, Jamie Darch & Associates (Vice-Chair)
- Trekker Armstrong, FCIPS, I.S.P. (ret.), ITCP (Treasurer)
- Marc Lijour
Co-founder at ColliderX, and Head of Solutions at ConsenSys (Secretary)
- Faye West, F.
West Consulting (Past Chair)
- Gary Davenport
Past President – CIO Association of Canada
- Keith A. Sinclair
President & CEO – Harris Leadership Strategies
- John Weigelt
National Technology Officer – Microsoft Canada
- Neil Knudsen
President – Meridian Networks
- Andrew Wishart
Partner, Consulting Technology – Deloitte
- Jack Noppé
Chief Product Officer – Intelex
- Hana Pika
CIO, VP of Information Technology – University of Ottawa Heart Institute
Location: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan
Term: Part-time; contract until March 2019
We are looking for provincial champions who will work within their own communities and provinces to promote our initiatives to middle and secondary school students! These superstars will shine a light on our programs such as CyberTitan, Focus on IT (FIT), Business Challenges, and Virtual Coops. If you are looking to help inspire those younger than yourself to get more digitally savvy this could be a great place for you to start!
For more information on the role, CLICK HERE