This year’s ICTC CyberTitan National finalists have been named! With the CyberTitan National Competition and Summit just around the corner, taking place virtually this May 16-18, 2022, we’d like to shout out a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all the finalists!
- MHS Junior Warrior from McAdam Middle School, McAdam, NB
- 6ixside Tech from Earl Haig Secondary School, North York, ON
- Art Academy from William Lyon Mackenzie Collegiate Institute, North York, ON
- Unavailable for Legal Reasons from William Lyon Mackenzie Collegiate Institute, North York, ON
- FalconTech Post Mortem from Centre Wellington District High School, Fergus, ON
- Morpheus from Centre Wellington District High School, Fergus, ON
- PTEC Sweats from Pembina Trails Early College, Winnipeg, MB
- Syntax Error from Sisler High School, Winnipeg, MB
- Olympians Apollo from Old Scona Academic, Edmonton, AB
- Olympians Athena from Old Scona Academic, Edmonton, AB
- Olympians Poseidon from Old Scona Academic, Edmonton, AB
CyberTitan is a unique cybersecurity school program and competition in Canada. The flagship ICTC program is presented in affiliation with the (US) Air Force Association’s CyberPatriot Program to promote awareness of digital technologies and encourage students to pursue education in cybersecurity and other STEM disciplines.
The CyberTitan National Finals brings together the top four teams from Western Canada, the top four teams from Eastern Canada, the top middle school team, and this year two all-female wildcard teams. For the fourth year in a row. (The Information and Communications Technology Council is committed to building inclusivity in tech. In the spirit of competition, we invited the top two all-female teams to this year’s final.)
This year, the cybersecurity simulation takes us into outer space travel, where CyberTitan finalists defend a human presence on the moon. The scenario is brought to life by the world-class cybersecurity firm Field Effect.
CyberTitan V is made possible by the amazing support of Communications Security Establishment and Field Effect.
ICTC is a not-for-profit national centre of expertise for the digital economy. ICTC is the trusted source for evidence-based policy advice, forward looking research, and creative capacity building programs and events for the digital economy.
For an interview with CyberTitan’s ICTC organizer or high school team representatives, please contact: Sheena Bolton at 613-237-8551 ext. 154 or by emailing [email protected].