ICTC’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Spectrum helps small to medium size organizations understand how “ready” they are to become more inclusive and innovative organizations.
Completing the EDI Spectrum assessment identifies a company’s Stage of EDI readiness. The assessment results and accompanying EDI report helps companies develop and/or review strategies that can guide them along the journey to improved resiliency and profitability.
Women are an important talent pool and represent almost half of working-age Canadians. ICTC research indicates that women’s participation in the digital workforce, however, is still less than 30%. ICTC’s EDI Spectrum’s aim is to help companies address systemic barriers and to improve the attraction, retention, and advancement of women in the digital economy.
A diverse and inclusive workplace increases creativity and innovation, fosters teamwork, and generates higher levels worker productivity and profitability!
ICTC’s EDI Spectrum Assessment can help your build a stronger, more successful organization.
Diversity in the workplace makes good business sense, according to research from around the world and across sectors, including findings in the McKinsey & Company report, Delivering through diversity, which surveyed 1000 companies across 12 countries.
Businesses that are more diverse are:
- more likely to outperform their peers
- twice as likely to meet or exceed financial targets
- eight times more likely to achieve better business outcomes
- generate and foster fresh insights, new ideas and creative solutions
- draw on the full talents of their organizations and people, leading to higher employment satisfaction
The EDI Spectrum Tool is available online. Click the button below to get started!
* Assessment results are anonymous and data collected will be used in aggregate for reporting purposes only.
For more information email: [email protected]
Funding for this project was provided by: