ICTC’s Digital DASH exhibition @ Connect 2018 – Canada’s Learning and Technology Conference
April 24 @ 8:00 am - April 27 @ 5:00 pm
Digital DASH Initiative is making an appearance this year at Connect 2018 conference!
Digital DASH Initiative is a 17-month program for grades 6-12 that will equip both students and educators with experiential learning opportunities to create strong pathways towards digital careers.
The initiative will:
- Engage over 5,300 students and 500 teachers across the country
- Provide teacher training to support integration of digital skills in the classroom
- Work with schools to introduce ICTC’s Focus on Information Technology (FIT) and Middle Years FIT (MYFIT) certificate programs into curriculum
- Offer work-integrated learning opportunities for students
- Measure impact through youth ambassadors
- Build supportive education-industry aligned skills frameworks and pathways for youth
- Reach underrepresented groups and under-served locations
To learn more about Digital DASH, visit our exhibition at the conference or check out this link https://bit.ly/2DqtXlk