GO Talent: Career Advantage – Online Career Fair
February 23, 2017 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
This is a free event for all employers and participants!
The Information and Communication Technology Council’s (ICTC) 3rd annual Online Career Fair is here! If you are an Employer seeking a competitive advantage for your ICT talent or if you are an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Internationally Educated Professional (IEP) looking for your next big Canadian job opportunity, this is the event for you!
Career Advantage: Online Career Fair connects companies with ICT IEP professionals, using an online platform that allows both employers and ICT IEP’s to communicate with one another regarding job opportunities before the ICT IEP arrives in Canada.
- You are a Canadian employer with open ICT job opportunities
- You are open and eager to engaging with and considering international talent
Job Seeker Requirements:
- You are coming to Canada under Permanent Residency
- You have an educational background and work experience in the ICT Sector
NEW IWES Intake
IWES bridges the gap between you and career opportunities in the Information and Communications Technology sector (ICT). It targets unemployed or underemployed internationally educated ICT professionals. The program consists of three weeks of full-time, in-class training followed three months of career coaching.
The program is valued at over $4500 but we are able to offer it at a fee is $399 plus tax for a total of $450.87 due to some funding offered by the government of Ontario and Canada.
The next intake of the IWES program begins Monday, January 30th and the in-class component of the program proceeds through to February 17th.
You are eligible for IWES if you:
- have lived in Canada for less than 5 years
- have Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee status and are eligible to work in Canada
- have Canadian Language Benchmark Assessment with a minimum CLB 7
- have international post-secondary education
- have a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience within the last 2 years in the IT/ICT field
- are available for 3 weeks of full-time training in Scarborough, Ontario
The application process begins with an online application which can be found at: Application Form
For more information on IWES intake Click Here
In order to be a part of this intake this form must be completed as soon as possible.
GO Talent Funded by:
IWES Funded by: