The Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC) currently has over 20 candidates in the Toronto area available to match with your jobs! Their experiences range from project management to software engineering with majority of the candidates having over 10 years of experience.
- 6 candidates specialized in Project Management and/or Project Coordination
- 1 candidate specialized in Quality Management
- 2 candidates specialized in Network Administration and/or Network Engineering
- 7 candidates specialized in Software Development and/or Software Engineering
- 3 candidates specialized in Business System Analysis
- 1 candidate specialized in Strategy Execution
IWES is a bridge training program in Toronto offered by ICTC that is designed to prepare internationally educated IT professionals for the Canadian workforce through three weeks of in-class training followed by a three-month coaching relationship with a corporate professional. IWES participants gain the knowledge and experience they need to fully and easily integrate into the Canadian labour market and, ultimately, your company. ICTC has matched hundreds of employers and candidates throughout the GTA.