Rob Davidson, Director of Data Science here at the Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC), will be delivering a case study session at the 3rd Annual Big Data & Analytics West Summit live from Vancouver’s Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront on November 9 & 10.
Rob’s session will focus on NLP and specifically, building data pipelines. This presentation will close out the two-day conference which will play host to over 300 Big Data specialists from some of the biggest brands in the North American West.
Our very own Director of Data Science will be guiding the data executives in attendance on how to source a plan of action to:
- Leverage NLP models to enhance their document analysis efforts
- Explore the inclusion of the BERT model in their data analysis pipeline
As well as Rob’s involvement in the Summit, delegates will be able to:
- Gain actionable insights to revitalize their data culture strategy
- Benchmark their projects alongside leading data evangelists
- Grow their network by engaging with 300+ data thought leaders
Join us at the Summit by registering here!