Are you or is a contact of yours a newcomer in Canada (Toronto) with IT/ICT skills seeking to continue OR start a career path in Canada? With IWES the student gains real time business skills that will prepare them for employment in Canada. The program features 3 weeks of full-time training plus 3 months of coaching – where each participant is uniquely matched with a coach to assist them in securing ICT employment!
INTERESTED? The clock is ticking – start your application process today!
The first step in the application process is completing the online form which can be found here: Application Form
The IWES Program fee is $399.00 plus HST. Newcomer IT/ICT professionals who attend the program will gain the following benefits:
- Insight into the ICT Sector in Canada
- Increased understanding of Canadian workplace culture and communication
- Customized resume and job interview preparation for the Canadian job market
- Personalized support from experienced staff
And much more!
* Bonus – SCRUM Fundamentals certification
IWES is open to internationally educated and experienced IT/ICT professionals
FIND OUT IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE: CLICK HERE
For further information on ICTC’s IWES Program, please contact:
Marlene Dlin, IWES Employer Liaison & Program Coordinator